Noah's Ark Backpackers

Greymouth, July 23-24th 2015


In Greymouth there's no YHA. But that doesn't matter at all. It should never! Still within a walking distance from the train station / bus terminal / i-Site, is Noah's Ark Backpacker. If I could exchange my accommodations in Arthur's Pass Village and in Christchurch, with Noah's Ark, I would have.


My room faced the backyard. I had my lunch there, just in time before it became too cold because of the wind.

My door sign.
Each room was named with an animal's name. Mine was Panda Room. I'm wondering now, did Noah bring a pair of pandas with him?

That cute panda doll kept watching at me as I backed up my shots. "Wowww... so many places you have been, too. Have you been to China?" Hahaha.

If I ever have another chance to visit Greymouth, I'll certainly seek for Noah's Ark. You should, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment