Back on the Coastal Pacific

From Kaikoura to Blenheim,
December 28th 2015

Luckily, it wasn't the lens of my glasses that cracked.
Luckily, only one handle broke, and it still could stand on my face firm enough.
Luckily, I still had a UV filter for my 72mm lens, although it cannot polarize.

Oh no. Why didn't I think of changing with my wide lens, which even had a Zeiss CPL filter to go with??
Oh no. When KiwiRail brings you dazzling views such as these, you barely can think.

Can you see the tunnel?

Clarence River
 
The green lush of New Zealand.
And the farm field, and the snow-capped mountain -- despite summer.

Hello, Aotearoa!
When we departed Kaikoura, the sky was grey. 
However, the audio announcement said,
"Prepare your camera, the sky will clear up. It's going to be a beautiful day."
It was.




Big Lagoon



Vineyards. Blenheim is near.
I couldn't wait for the experience walking through New Zealand vineyards.


No comments:

Post a Comment