Faces of Christchurch

Christchurch, December 26th 2105

The City of Christchurch with Aotearoa stretching above.
South Hagley Park in the morning.
Deep pink, dark pink, light pink, pale pink roses seemed to be struggling for a spot to show off.
St Michael and All Angels, first Anglican church in Christchurch.
Christchurch Art Gallery, the largest art institution in the South Island.
The YHA hostel where I stayed previous winter.
I still can hear it in my mind, birds chirping early morning in front of my window.
Natural alarm clock.

Isaac Theatre Royal
Earthquake was here.
Still rebuilding.











Looking forward to the bright future.
New Regent Street, designed in the Spanish Mission Revival Style.
I'll show you the trams later :D

Quick! The best food trucks in Re:START only lasts for a few hours.
A mixture between ice cream and milk shake with a homemade texture.

No comments:

Post a Comment